We’ve added Inbound and Outbound Self-hosted SFTP Communication Channels to the Communication Channels page.
From the Communication Channels page, you now can create:
- Orderful-hosted SFTP: Orderful creates, hosts and manages the SFTP server.
- Self-hosted FTP/SFTP: You create, host and manage the SFTP server.
Currently Self-hosted SFTP Communication Channels have the following restrictions:
- Only X12 data can be sent and received.
- Username and password is the only available authentication method.
- For FTP protocol, only passive mode is supported.
- Orderful deletes files after downloading them. Archiving files after downloading them will be available soon.
If you want to create a Self-hosted FTP/SFTP Communication Channel without one of these restrictions, you’ll need to contact our support team.
For instructions on how to set-up an Inbound Self-hosted SFTP Communication Channel see here: https://docs.orderful.com/docs/set-up-org-follower#inbound-ftp-and-sftp
For instructions on how to set-up an Outbound Self-hosted SFTP Communication Channel see here: https://docs.orderful.com/docs/set-up-org-follower#outbound-ftpsftp