Today Orderful is releasing Web EDI Fulfillment. This new feature allows you to view, create, and edit EDI documents from a web-based interface.
Currently the feature is only available to Retail customers trading at least one of the following transaction types:
- 850 Purchase Order
- 855 Purchase Order Acknowledgment
- 810 Invoice
For more information about this new feature and how to use it, see our Web EDI Fulfillment documentation.
Why is this helpful to you?
- You now have a single interface to see all of your retail orders.
- You can transition orders through their workflow within Orderful, from receiving a Purchase Order to sending the Invoice.
- You can make manual edits to what's been shipped and invoiced.
- You can get paid quicker!