Navigation menu refresh
3 months ago by Jakub Vul
We made some improvements to the navigation menu:
- We added icons to each menu item.
- The "Trading Partners" section has been renamed to "Partnerships".
- The pages in the "Partnership" section are now ordered based on the onboarding steps you must complete: Trade Requests, Relationships, Scenario Testing.
- The "Setup" section has been renamed "Requirements".
- The pages of the "Requirements" section are composed of your requirements (Communication Channels, Scenarios and Guidelines) and your consolidated partnership requirements (Integration Assistance).
- We added additional links to the Help section.
- The Visual Walkthroughs, previously available via the blue Orderful icon at the bottom right corner, were moved to the Help section under "Visual Walkthrough".