In order to invite users to your Organization:
Go to your Users settings page.
Click on Invite Users in the upper left.
From the "Invite Users" pop-up, enter the user information of the user you want to invite. If you'd like to add more than one user, click on Add a row.
After listing all the users you want to invite to your Organization, click on Invite Users. A notification will pop up. If you refresh the page the users you invited will now appear in the list.
- You have to enter a unique email address for each user.
- You can leave the "First Name" and "Last Name" fields empty. The invited user will be asked for their name during sign up.
- If these users already have an Orderful account, their status after you invite them will automatically be "Active". They can now access your organization.
- For users that don’t have an Orderful account yet, their status will be "Invite Sent". If you notice a user is stuck on the "Invite Sent" status for too long, you can always resend them the invitation email.
If for any reason you need to resend an invitation to a user, follow these steps:
- Go to your Users settings page.
- Click on the user you would like to invite again, this will bring up a side panel.
- Click on Resend Invite
At the moment, Orderful does not allow you to delete users on your own. Instead, please submit a request by email [email protected].
Updated 6 months ago